Enginance is a consultancy specialising in:
- Cost and financial modelling
- Business analysis
- Business-user Excel training
We use Excel-based techniques, models and analysis to support clients in their business operations. We are driven by the application of engineering optimisation principles in commercial and financial environments; we bring benefits to your company by maximising efficiency in the workplace and delivering answers quickly and effectively.
Enginance specialises in working collaboratively to evaluate, plan and optimise financial offers in competitive environments, thereby helping clients beat the competition. This specialism is founded from broad experience in strategic cost modelling and bidding, winning and delivering multi-million pound projects across the professional services, building services, transportation and defence sectors.
In addition to financial bid submissions we also offer support around:
- strategy creation and improvement
- pricing of professional services
- cost collection and analysis
- estimating techniques
- risk identification/mitigation
- design, improvement of and adherence to business processes
- navigation of contractual terms and conditions and associated risks
- post-award stand-up and project performance analysis
Contact us in confidence for a no-obligation discussion to see how we can help.
Pricing and charges
Our prices are tailored to your way of working; either on a time-bound contract basis or an enduring daily rate (£/day) plus expenses. Charges will not come into force until they are contractually agreed. Please call or email to discuss what prices will be relevant to your requirements.
Get in touch
Enginance is based in St Albans, UK. To have an informal no-obligation chat around how we can help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 236 131.